Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I am learning to use Cadence by designing an energy recovery inverter circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipra_2

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I am learning to use Cadence by designing an energy recovery inverter circuit.
I'm a bit stuck understanding what these error messages mean in the DRC checker.
if there is a link where I can find an explanation please let me know, otherwise I'd really appreciate some help understanding the following:

1. Welnotr_StampErrorFloat
(NWEL is highlighted)

2. 4:16n Maximum N+ Diffusion to nearest P+ pick-up spacing (inside P-Well or T-Well) is 20um
all nmos diffusion highlighted

1. Welnotr_StampErrorFloat
(NWEL is highlighted)

NWELL tap not present, or not connected to pos. potential (VDD), and/or not connected by metal.

2. 4:16n Maximum N+ Diffusion to nearest P+ pick-up spacing (inside P-Well or T-Well) is 20um
all nmos diffusion highlighted

A P+ pick-up (substrate or P- or T-Well P+ tap, i.e. the bulk connection of NMOS transistor(s)) is too far (> 20µm) from the NMOS source & drain diffusion regions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back