Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help identifying a IC from ST

Status
Not open for further replies.

brunofunchas

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I have a faulty on-delay relay from telemecanique. I have open it and check all the components each are all OK.

The only thing that I can not test is a IC from ST code: N893024 TE SP1011 0601. Does anyone knows what it is?

Does it have an equivalent?

Thanks in advance,
Bruno

Don't know myself. However someone might be able to help, if you add:

How many pins it has, and what case design?

Can you tell which are supply pins?

I don't think 'TE' stands for Texas Instruments. It must stand for telemecanique. It suggests they contracted for its manufacture. If it's a custom chip you won't get much further analyzing it.

Check volt level on a few pins. If some are at ground and some at V+ then it may be okay yet. If all pins are at some middle reading then the innards may be shorted.

Hi,

I think I will let pass this one. I will adapt a more common relay to avoid this type of problem.

Thanks,
Bruno

Status
Not open for further replies.