Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

career guidance needed in wireless embedded

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotics_mait

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi guyz.. i am in the final year of my engg.(electronics & comm.) I am interested in wireless embedded domain as i love the combination of h/w and s/w and communication too... I have searched for some companies (mostly biggies) which are working in this domain... I am gud at programming in c & c++ and also have a basic knowledge in linux.. i have following queries:

1. tell me some good companies in this domain which hire freshers ?
2. what knowledge shud i possess for getting these biggies?
3. what shud i do to approach these companies?
4. Do my major project wud influence them?

I hav found many companies looking for computer science students in this domain... do they have an edge over electronics students ? or they wud consider talent and knowledge first ?

Reply soon
thanx

hey you can apply for internship in good companies. see if you anybody who is working in the company of your interest then try to apply for internship through employee referral

i don't want internship, i want job as i will be completing my last sem in june..i am having good hand in programming in c & c++ and in implementation of data structures....that's why i have 2 IT biggies jobs wid me... Is it possible that i do a s/w oriented job in implementing protocols of 2g and 3g or even 4g and then later on switch to planning & management job of cellular networks and then progress wid my career in that part? 1 more thing ..atlast someone replied to this topic :D .. So thnx for replying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back