Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Two stroboscope with computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

qbus

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hallo !!

first of all I want to apologise for my language :) - big sorry, but my english isn't the best :(

I am looking some information about, ehm... here is a problem - I am not sure ;) - I want to built some device which will be very useful during parties 8)

I all ready find some info on www.discolitez.com - but I am still looking :) - Maybe some of You posses some links to sites with information on this topic ?

Orginally this device should take control on two (or more) stroboscope,
I'm considering he possibility of use computer - what do you think ??

Thanks in advance !!

any ideas ??

I Think it's safe if you use, triacks with the gate optocoupled.

You must take care on the isolation on triack from rest of circuit.

:arrow:

I did one of such circuits in analog form. In other words, just a linear amplifier driving a TRIAC.

About the circuits at w@w.discolitez.com: except the one based on relays, all the others are safe. I did really similar circuits time ago. Just remember about those 470 ohm resistors. Although most computers won't really need them as they already limit current, it is highly recommended to force a limit to the current. Just in case.

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back