Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Spice error in LT spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashwini_ycce

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I have designed simple schematic of 2:1 multiplexer using transmission gate in LT spice. I have created its symbol. when I utilized that symbol I received an error like missing schematic & unknown sub-circuit found in . Can anybody please guide me for this.
Thanks in advance.

Yes send me the schematics or asm file and ill try to help.
i learned spice myself it will take to a week or 2.
good luck

Just in case, there is a yahoo group for LTspice... sorry if you already know it.

If you are getting unknown subcircuit problems, the simulator is not finding your model. You you have to make sure that the model name in the symbol and the subcircuit name are the same. Also, if your subcircuit is inside a file, you must let the simulator know where it is by using a command like ".lib filename.lib" or ".inc filename.lib" to include the filename.lib (file which contains the model) in the simulator search path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back