Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sending MMS using AT commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnujaM

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I'm trying to send a picture from my mobile to another mobile in the range of more than 20m using GPRS . I'm operating GSM & GPRS using AT commands. So I find MMS is the only option.
Are there any AT commands for sending MMS? or is there any other way to same?

AT command for sending MMS has no standard. For sony ericsson : AT*EAPP=6 and not all sony ericssyon support this command (and i never found the support one, you can check it by AT*EAPP=?). The simplest way is try redo the way when we want to send MMS manually by pressing keypad, and note how long response when enter each menu. Then you can simulate the pressing keys by AT command. Send this command AT+CSCS="8859-1" <CR> before then follow by next at command for each key.

AT command for sending MMS has no standard. For sony ericsson : AT*EAPP=6 and not all sony ericssyon support this command (and i never found the support one, you can check it by AT*EAPP=?). The simplest way is try redo the way when we want to send MMS manually by pressing keypad, and note how long response when enter each menu. Then you can simulate the pressing keys by AT command. Send this command AT+CSCS="8859-1" <CR> before then follow by next at command for each key.

Hi Arch Zone, i would like to ask for what is the AT command for pressing the keypad buttons?
Thanks in advance
Hav a nice day!

please check this Sony Ericsson manual at page 133.
what I did with SE K300 was like this

Code ActionScript - [expand]
1. AT+CSCS="8859-1"<CR>
2. AT*EAPP=10<CR>
3. AT+CKPD="[[",20<CR> //capture an image, send
4. AT+CKPD="]]VVVV"<CR>
5. AT+CKPD="[[2C255527776["<CR>//back to "Insert Item"
6. AT+CKPD="][^["<CR>
7. AT+CKPD="0812345678[["<CR>//inset destination number
8. AT+CKPD=":R:R:R:R"<CR>
9. AT+CKPD="]"<CR>

please add delay for each step and very long delay after send step 7.

Attachments

• dg_at_2005_r6a.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 103

Status
Not open for further replies.