Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] how to make voice calls/voice mail from GSM modem sim300 using AT commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagadeeshvulava

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all ,
i'm using sim300 GSM modem for sending and receiving text messages
that's working fine,..... Now i wish send voice message from this modem
can any help me for this............

thank you.

To make a call, connect mic and speaker as described in the data sheet. then make a call by using AT command
"ATD" followed by the number. To attend a call use ATA command and to hang a call use ATH command.
Hope it helps.

AOA
I have a question.I m trying to play audio file using sim300.I have interfaced ISD1420 with pic microcontroller.The ic plays and record the voice very good.Even i am able to recive the call and hear the voice,but issue is the voice contains too much noice.I have directly connected the IC output to the mic input of GSM....can any body provide me the circuit to clear the voice quality?

can u please post the circuit diagram of ur connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back