Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dC motor speed controler

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxim10373

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Need help for AT89c2051-24pc based pwm program
for DCmotor

Here is one project, you maybe useful for you :

**broken link removed**

jdv1248922322y.gif

If you need stepper control with 89C2051, look Elektor article "Complete Stepper Motor Driver" Published in issue 367, July/August 2007:
**broken link removed**

Read edaboard thread:
https://www.edaboard.com/threads/198963/

Last edited:

Dear sir
Thanks once again for your valuable reply
here is the circuit which is my requirement
not a stepper motor,please find this attachment

Regards

Ajitkumar

---------- Post added at 11:55 ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 ----------

use l293d ic to control your dc motor, and write the program using with PWM configuration, i think some forum are providing direct source code in there forum please check this Project Code : 070129-IND1112P090

I have the schematic pcbs everything
Only need the code for PWM
speed controler by pot or push button,
on/off, reverse forward for the motor
and switching on the gate circuit.
The motor switching through LDR
inductive sensor.

Thanks
Maxim

I have the schematic pcbs everything
Only need the code for PWM
speed controler by pot or push button,
on/off, reverse forward for the motor
and switching on the gate circuit.
The motor switching through LDR
inductive sensor.

Thanks
Maxim

Do you have Mazidi(book for microcontroller 8051)?? In Chapter 17 : Motor Control: Relay , PWM, DC, AND STEPPER Motors Programs are given, you can Use them..
Try to make your own programs for Pwm.. they are just simple, you need to set different delays.

Good Luck

hi, i am having problem with these relays in this cricuit....some times they activate sometimes they dont... the 89c51 part is working fine as i have checked it by placing leds at the output of uln 2803... but i guess there is some problem in relay based circuitary.... can any one help me out plz...!

hi, i am having problem with these relays in this cricuit....some times they activate sometimes they dont... the 89c51 part is working fine as i have checked it by placing leds at the output of uln 2803... but i guess there is some problem in relay based circuitary.... can any one help me out plz...!

First start a new thread about your problem.
Try Making your circuit in real world!!! The things which works in simulator may not work properly in real one!!

Good Luck

i think the com pin of uln2803 should be grounded , thats there in the datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back