Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question about image processing for a robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

mexx

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
image processing

hii there'

i am a newbie in image processing....and want t make my bot a bit intelligent using image processin......i want help in
1>how to send images from my bot to a pc(i mean what all thins ill be requiring)...if bot is controlled frm a pc(i m using TX/RX for controlling my bot)
2>if bot is working in autonomous mode....which processor or applicaion is required so that it recgnizes faces,edge dectection,etc..
regards
mexx

Re: image processing

i dont really understand ur problems..
the bot u're saying means a robot? which can capture images and interface to pc??
y is it related to image processing? pls clarify..

cheers

image processing

Dear all,
If i understand correctly you mean as zkai2000 said and you should useing sth to capture images for example usb web-cam or a video capture card for your pc, and then if you are using windows as your OS af first it's better to have a look msdn and search for vfw function such as "CapCreateCaptureWindow" or "capDrivreConnect" ,and there is another method to access your video devices ,using DirectX ver 7.0 or leter using "Direct Show"
bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back