Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Whats the primary & secondary resistance of this step down transformer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danishdeshmuk

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Whats the primary & secondary resistance of this step down transformer ?

1) Vp = 380 Vac
2) Vs = 220 Vac
3) Ip = 15.78 Amps
4) Is = 27.27 Amps
5) P = 6 KVA

Rp = ?

Rs = ?

thanXXX

but your formula indicates that if Rs or Rp any of the two are known then you can find out the other , but the problem is that i have to find out the both ........ : (((

Can't we use the ohm's law to find out the resistance of the primary side & also for the secondary side ???

like that :

Rs = Vs / Is

&

Rp = Vp / Ip

Is it correct ???

thank YoU

but your formula indicates that if Rs or Rp any of the two are known then you can find out the other , but the problem is that i have to find out the both ........ : (((

Can't we use the ohm's law to find out the resistance of the primary side & also for the secondary side ???

like that :

Rs = Vs / Is

&

Rp = Vp / Ip

Is it correct ???

thank YoU

Hi friend...........

As per my knowledge, this formulae are correct. And, you gave Is is positive means, the current is flowing in the clock wise direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back