Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

info about software tools for development of embedded system

Status
Not open for further replies.

pluppie

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I have to make a presentation about efficient software tools during the development of embedded systems in college.
I've searched the web but it's 99% commercial sites, and few really interesting websites or e-books.
Anyone have some good urls, ebooks or maybe you have some interesting info for my presentation?
You would make my day.
I'm also looking for info about the reliability of electronic components and how to improve it.

my email address: foefeltje@hotmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good day.

h**p://www.compapp.dcu.ie/~cdaly/embed/embedsys.html

h**p://www.mcu.cz/atm/index.php?PHPSESSID=aa7d03e140a6201a51bb736b900944b0&direction=0&order=&directory=eBookOld

h**p://www.mcu.cz/atm/index.php?PHPSESSID=aa7d03e140a6201a51bb736b900944b0&direction=0&order=&directory=eBookNew

Also try search as

h**p://www.google.ru/search?hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&q=Embedded+Software+university&btnG=%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BA+%D0%B2+Google&lr=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back