Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LPCXpresso instruction set

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinto

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I would like to use LPCXpresso IDE for programming of the lpc1751 microcontroller. So where can I find the complete C instruction set for LPCXpresso?

The C language is standardized, with possible platform dependent extensions. However, the is not C intruction set for the LPCXpresso or LPC1751 ARM.

Are you referring to the device specific #defines, like register designations, etc? If so review the device specific header file usually contained in the compiler's installation directory, within the Include directory.

What compiler are you currently using, ARM-GCC with Eclipse IDE, IAR, KEIL, etc?

BigDog

I am using GNU C compiler. I need to know how I can write to a register or how to call a function or what are the parameters in each function.

I would also like to buying **broken link removed**, as the price is relatively cheap and come with hands-on guide; but the board has minimal hardware (only LED to play around? no LCD, serial link, ethernet?). Does it good for me to start learning RTOS using that board? any review are appreciated.

And I also have STM3210B Development Board (please use google translate), if any body can show me the source (book, online learning site, etc) for learning RTOS (any RTOS is OK, as long as free :cool: ) on that board, great thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.