Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need software for PCB milling

Status
Not open for further replies.

tore

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!
I have build my first plotting machine and I am going to use it to mill PCB board, but i can not find any software that I can use. I am looking for ISOPRO, Circuitcam or isocam. Is there anyone that can help me get one of thise programs, I am not looking for demos.
If there is anyone that knows about any other programs, I will be very happy to here from you.

Best regards
Tore

pcb router software

Please do not make multiple posts for same information.

I already deleted your other post

IsoPro

**broken link removed**

Demo version here

**broken link removed**

Circuitcam

**broken link removed**

you can request demo versions there

All items found in a few minutes with google :lol:

:R

isocam pcb

Thank you for replying!
I know about this adresses and I have tryed the demos. I need the real thing! Someone that knows where i can download them?

Tore

pcb mill software

The only way to obtain this software is to buy it from the companies above.

There is no shareware or freeware versions.

:R

best pcb router software

Hi all,
try galaad software, it's ok ,you can inport gerber files, and he makes program for drilling and milling.
www.galaad.net

pcb routing software for milling

Both T-tech and LPKF software is only good with their machines. I refurbished an old Techno-Isel router and am in the process of wiring up a new controller. I'm using DeskCNC and it works well at importing gerbers and isolating traces however it does not have a rubout feature. I bought the whole package (controller, stepper drivers, and sofwtare).

https://www.imsrv.com/deskcnc/

Can some one help me with IsoPro 2.5 or less. I have the license key for 2.5 but i lost the software copy. I tried the t-tech website but no more supporting that version unless upgrading to 3.1 @ $895USD!Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back