Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What program to open this file ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

osa1313

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

If you are talking about the .asm files, MPLab from Microchip will open them. You can also open an asm file in a text editor, such as Notepad. The compiled files, e.g., .h extension, can also be opened in a text editor. If those are not the files you mean, please just cut and paste the extension(s) , so we don't have to guess.

John

Hi i would like to open all of the files as i need them all.

In "3D_led_Globe_with_animations" folder, all files (except *.obj) can be opened by a text editor. It is about a project for AVR family. The obj file is needed for the make process.

The *.lay file in the folder "3D_Globe"is not a text file and new to me ;)

**broken link removed**

Last edited:

Yes but when i open the files with a text editor they don't show me anything just text and numbers.

I see... :)
We may say, they form the sofware part of a project... they are useless without their appropriate hardware... any idea?

Yes with text i can't do anything i found out that .lay can opened by sprint layout this was the most needed part but now i need the code to program the attiny13.

Don't you think it could be the "32LED_animation.obj" itself? In this case, the remained files are for those who like updating the program in a way or another.

Added:
I openned it with HDD Software Free Hex Editor Neo (Free Edition)

hddsoftware.com

It has header texts, so I am not sure if it is really made for programming the MCU... sorry I am not familiar with AVR make ... I write direct assembly programs for C51 MCUs.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back