Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to obtain live video streaming from an IP camera on another network using Java?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarM

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anyone guide me on how to go about obtaining a live video stream from an IP camera on another network, into my java application(which I'm developing in NetBeans)?? My PC and the IP camera are on two different networks connected via the internet and I want to view the video in my application (which is basically a video surveillance application). I'm completely new to java. I would really appreciate help of any sort, including layman guidelines.

Thanks a lot for replying. The issue is I don't know what do with the jmf. I downloaded it but how do i incorporate it in my java application? I'm sorry but I'm completely new to java. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a more detailed solution or links to places that could help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back