Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

unable to select the topic for paper presentations on electrical and electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakee15

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I had applied for paper presentations to many universities , but none of them selected due to selection of the topic that i had chosen(as the topic is old) .please anyone tell me the burning issues regarding in the field of electrical or electronics that would help me to select in the paper presentations competition . I will gather the relevant matter . please help me regarding this aspect .

'Burning issues.' Do you mean current social issues? Matters of controversy?

As we know, a technical article tends to interest only engineers and hobbyists.

A topic guaranteed to be controversial is power generation and distribution. This would include alternate sources of electrical power (whatever 'alternate' is supposed to mean).

Another big issue is hybrid power in automobiles.

There is the realm of politics, and the realm of public opinion, and there is the realm of engineering.

Here i had referred Burning issues means latest inventions and discoveries in the field of electrical and electronics sir . I don't mean the current social issues .

Rakee15,

Sir/Madam,

Its not clear from your post what your qualification is or its not clear what is your line of education or subject. Electrical or electronics are two seperate field(or do I say sea). You may see this Tips for Paper Presentations

Rakee15,

As papunbig says your area in interest is not clear. even then i will give some topics.

Graphene Electronics is a new trend
Biological Transistors, DNA Computing, Motionless Electric generator (MEG).

But is not entirely new. What I Have to suggest is that, you can refer technical magazines such as IEEE spectrum for knowing latest trends in many area not only related to electronics but almost every field. or refer Internet. But technical magazines are best choices in my opinion.

All the best.

Since i am studying eee(electrical and electronics) branch I had mentioned like that sir , sorry for inconvenience done by me .

I Think Robotics is old sir ....

Hey brother.. even am trapped in d same matter.
could u also help me if u find 1..
I have got my 1 paper selected.
that is nanotechnology.
Help me too in case u find a better topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back