Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Noise Generator Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumborambo

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi I am a bit amateur and I would really appreciate if some one could provide me with help. I would like to have a schematic of the noise generator circuit that can be used in RF frequency jammer of about 300-400 MHZ. The circuit should involve discrete componenets like BJT, AMPLIFIER CAPACITOR AND RESISTANCE. Thanks

First please remember that jamming or causing interference to other spectrum users is legally prohibited and punished.

Second, technically, you can build a noise generator with an avalanche diode, then add a wideband amplifier with a desired gain to generate a wideband noise power.

Check "www.noisecom.com", they make "amplified noise modules" with a high noise output. On how to make a diode noise generator, check ARRL Radio amateur's handbook.
I made many microwave noise sources with avalanche diodes but never intended to jam anyone. I rather generate noise fields in a laboratory, to test moving objects for loss and reflectivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back