Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hfss desgin, rectangular patch antenna design with coaxial feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishnuu

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi....i want to design a rectangular patch antenna with coaxial feed..can you plz help me out....using hfss

hello
i hope this attached file help u

Attachments

• Training.rar
    12.1 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
can u plz help me out how to give the coaxial feed....do you have any document of explaing how to build the design....

in the HFSS book there is an exapmle about exciting patch antenna by probe,if u search in the internet,
easily can download this book, otherwise u can upload your file for detecting error

thanku so much.....i have simulated...i am using hfss 11....how to calculate s11 value

from modal data-----rectangular plor---then select s11 , easily,

hi do you have a same file for circular patch and for two rectangular patches with coaxial feed...kept side by side like...MIMO.....

---------- Post added at 23:21 ---------- Previous post was at 23:20 ----------

Actually my project is to calculate the mutual coupling between two patches in the MIMO system

hi
no , unfortunately i don't work on the mutual coupling!!
u are bachelor student or undergraduate ?and form country?

Last edited:

i am a under graduate....i am from andhra pradesh, india.....i need a circular patch antenna with co axial feed...if possible can say how to do the two rectangular patches on single substrate and give the co axial feed

hi you can read hand book of microstrip by James or broadband microstrip antenna by Kumar

hello
are u intend to measure S21 or coupling between recanglar antennas?
if it is possible ,upload some refrence papers that you read about this matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back