Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC Programmer is my major problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
See this in semi SMD variant with EEPROM which can contain firmware for programming to uC without PC :

https://electronics-diy.com/pickit-2-clone.php

sch_v.JPG

P1080858.JPG

P1080862.JPG

go to mikrochip.com and get all the information about pickit2. that is free. and the best USB based PIC MUC programer

go to mikrochip.com and get all the information about pickit2. that is free. and the best USB based PIC MUC programer

I dont think that he will find PCB on Microchip web site specially for Clone. They sell Pickit2 as Kit or assembled device, but software, firmware, guide and others can be found there of course. On edaboard you can find lots of Pickit2 Clone project variants and all are free, also on Internet i didnt saw noone to sell plans and other things for Pickit2 Clone, they sell assembled Pickit2 Clone, not instructions for DIY. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back