Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Free VHDL Codes for 74 series devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

hock

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
vhdl sos codes

some one had asked for Free VHDL Codes for 74 series devices in some post. i do not remember where.
i am attaching a free vhdl code for the same.
hock

hock said:
some one had asked for Free VHDL Codes for 74 series devices in some post. i do not remember where.
hock

for what series sir ? for all series ?

come on guys! STOP posting stuff ALREADY AVAILABLE IN THE INTERNET!

This applies to you also Hock!

Your stuff is found also here: h**p://www.eda.org/fmf/fmf_public_models/std/all_std_20040815.tar.gz

the_penetrator©

please read my post.
i am very clearly saying that i do not remember the original source.
some one had asked for it and hence i had posted it.
as all the files were in use and not in the original gz format i could not search google.

hock

hock said:
> some one had asked for Free VHDL Codes for 74 series devices in some > post. i do not remember where.
> i am attaching a free vhdl code for the same.
> hock

which means to me:

1. someone asked for some 74xxx VHDL codes. Wow! I do have some VITAL codes for the 74xxx components on my PC/workstation!
2. neither me nor the original requester did some Google searching to find the source.
3. I DON'T REMEMBER IN WHAT POST THIS CAME UP. SO I AM JUST UPLOADING THAT HERE.

so i guess i'm right.

regards

the_penetrator©

This is not a good samples. Do you have another one???

I'm trying to understand this.. someone asked for vhdl code for basic logic gates, tristate buffers, etc?

Isn't this covered in any vhdl book?

jelydonut

Re: vhdl sos codes

hock said:
hock

i used them in xilinx 10.1 but it gets error and say in cant find IEEE.VITAL_timing.ALL; and IEEE.VITAL_primitives.ALL;
How i can add them to xilinx?

Re: vhdl sos codes

Hi all,
I have also trying to simulate VHDL code which includes VITAL library and IEEE.VITAL_timing.ALL; and IEEE.VITAL_primitives.ALL; within the code. But whenever i try to compile it in Xilinx 13.2 ISE I got following error message from HDL Compiler.

HDLCompiler:104 - "C:\Users\TrueFX\vhdl\std01.vhd" Line 26: Cannot find <vital_timing> in library <ieee>. Please ensure that the library was compiled, and that a library and a use clause are present in the VHDL file.

Could anybody possibly help me to overcome this problem ? I have tried to find some VITAL libraries from another company " ACTEL " and add them to project as seperate VDHL library source. But probably this has nothing to do for solving problem. Any idea(s) are welcome.

Thanks in advance for your expert opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.