Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which IC or component should I select?

Status
Not open for further replies.

enemra

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

I am doing my final year BE project now (next sem). I am stuck with something here. The requirement is something like this-

I have 4 input lines which gives out clk pulses with diff voltage levels. I must be able to map a particular input to output with select lines as in mux. In mux, the output will be 0 (0V) or 1(5V) depending on input but I want the same voltage level of the input in the output.

In simplified words, I want a mux whose input wil vary between 0-12V and I want to get the same in output where I must be able to select a particular input line with select lines.

Relay will be a solution, but i don't want to go for mechanical.

Any other solution with IC, tranistor,Latches, etc?????

Hi friend;
What about this IC;
**broken link removed**
It is an analog mux/demux input capable of wide range. Search also other manufacturers, some of them have wider VCC and input range.

Hope helps

Two more......

MUX 4 & 8 Channel
**broken link removed**

Quad 2-Channel Analog
Multiplexer/Demultiplexer
Farnell Export

Thanks for everyone

use CD4066 or some other equivalent, it works great and it's cheap. you can also use a MCP6S28 if you want to have something with SPI and gain selection (see documentation).

Status
Not open for further replies.