Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Arduino Microcontroller control devide via TCP/IP LAN Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

amphancm

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Arduino Microcontroller control device via TCP/IP LAN Internet.

Arduino Microcontroller Board control device( LED ) via TCP/IP LAN Internet.
detail Microcontroller Kits Projects Development Board

Now,we can make to control in 8 ch.

In this VDO, present in Thai language.

Arduino 8ch.JPG

Attachments

• Arduino ENC28J60.jpg
    Arduino ENC28J60.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

Hi, may I know what's the purpose for this project ?

This Project can control devices via Internet. Use Web Browser to control them.

hi,you means that you have add the TCP/IP protocol to the Arduino? use the protocol to control the Hardware device.

TCP/IP Protocol in the Ethernet Shield Board.
Then Arduino AVR Board interface to that.:-D

Hi ....

This is intersting but you are using TCP/IP Interface Board ( ET-MINI ENC28J60 ) .....Most of the mid range micro-controller today comes with TCP/IP ( ARM-9 family) .....What is the price of TCP/IP interface board ? ..... I mean how cheaper is this board...

I found this code really helpful if using an arduino ethernet shield. **broken link removed**

You can send it a whole bunch of commands and scales very well. ex. http:\\<ip of arduino>\digitalWrite\4

Hi good job .
I am also do this project soon..

I have seen many Microcontroller to Ethernet-Adapters like this, and yours uses also the ethernet chip from Microchip. But there is a more flexible solution, now I have lost the link to it but someone got an old Fonera wlan repeater, which has an RS232 interface. The Fonera repeater can be flashed with the famous opensource firmware "openwrt" which unlocks many possibilities. So if you add to it pins to the RS232 you will be able communicate with the microcontroller of your choice.
In your solution I guess that you will have to put the TCP/IP Stack onto the controller which takes lots of flash away from the controller, thus programming space for the solution that you want to accomplish.
Now with the Fonera Repeater you have all the network management in it, and you can focus in getting the controller to do the actual work that needs to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back