Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

samsung x200 with pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

furqankaimkhani

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I had to send sms from my pic. So i searched=> bought a mobile with a serial port(samsung x200).
connected it with PC directly using serial cable.
And opened the hyper terminal in my windows XP.
(COM1, 9600 baud, data bit 8, parity none, stop bits 1, control hardware)View attachment untitled.sw.bmp
I wrote AT (expecting the OK response from the mobile, but alas!)
not even the AT that i type from my keyboard is shown on the hyper terminal screen.
pls help

Someone else had a similar problem expecting to use AT commands with such a device.

He found that it uses a proprietary command set. He had to go to a website to find out what series of letters to type, in order for the device to respond.

There are threads that have to do with a similar topic at this message board. Such posts often mention modem related words.

Try a search at this message board for modem related words such as baud, parity, etc.

Also search on the brand of your device and the model number, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.