Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need some help in executing bldc motor speed control using pic 16f877 microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

arun2271777

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am just analysing a asm code based on the microchips project article "BLDC motor Control made easy" also given as "00857a". i tried simulating the code using proteus with components of similar charectaristics and i am not able to get the output instead of which i am only getting the warning. I have attached all the project data. can you please tell me where am i making the mistake...
Here is the asm code.
View attachment sensbldc.txt
proteus diagram:
problem _ code_proteus.png
proteus file and hex code:
View attachment soce.zip

Hi,

Couple of obvious things, though on there own they do not seem to make the program run.

Pin 1 Mclre must be Pulled up to +5v with a 10k resistor.

Use the Power Terminal for the +5v like you have done with the Ground Terminal

You can take out your battery and connect the pots to this same Power terminal.

Notice on the ISIS bottom row there is a little window saying ' ! 2689 Messages' click on that at it reveals what they are, basically an ADC problem.
I corrected this in the code but nothing seems to work - though have not had time to look at all the rest of the code in detail.

Might be easier to search for another code example...

I just figured out how to make the motor run....i introduced a buffer wic initially gives tow positions of rotor to porte and then it continue to forward the input hall sensor code to the PORTE. Now the tink=g is can u tell me how to remove that warning message about the adc?

---------- Post added at 17:01 ---------- Previous post was at 16:59 ----------

If this could work i wil try for a small hardware for a rover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back