Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for microcontroller tutor please

Status
Not open for further replies.

maria_100784

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all. has my title says i-m looking for somebody that can assist me on messenger with microcontroller related questions. I chose the messenger because i way faster than the forum.If somebody is welling to do this and have some spare time..please private message me with your Messenger ID. Thank You .Maria

A lot of stuff is available on net. you have to learn yourself. but you can also share your problems on forum and you will get the solution very soon. thank you

Google it out..You can find loads of SELF TUTOR stuff lying out there..First start off with the general MCU..

Hope this helps you out ;-)

Regards,
Santosh Kumar

I don't know if anyone will be willing to help you on messenger, but you should find some websites using google and start learning. Also, you should get a book or two. You haven't specified which microcontroller you want to use. If you specify that, then we can point to some good online tutorials or books to help you get started. :smile:

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

Thanks for replay`s. Hope i will manage some way..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back