Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Echo with PT2399 Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldsmith

Advanced Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All
Hello
Thanks for your attention.
I used the suggested circuit of PT2399 (in its datasheet page 3). but when i made it , i saw high frequency noises in its out put. and its delay and repeat was not good. what should i do for optimizing that? is here any IC excluding PT2399 ? (in cheap price?) or is here any optimized circuit?
Thanks in advance
Goldsmith

PT2399 works absolutely without noise introducing in output and delay is also good. I have assembled almost 5~6 amplifiers already without having any noise.

Dear Raza
Hi
Thanks for your reply.
Is it possible that you give me your schematic ,please?
Thanks
Goldsmith

Sure gold, I will try to upload today. Do you need the Pre-amp circuit integrated with also?

Dear Raza
Hi
Thanks for your reply.
Yes i need . is it possible that you send your schematic for me? , please?
Thanks in advance
Goldsmith

Hi guys
likewise , i'm looking for an optimized circuit.
Thanks
Goldsmith

Hi goldsmith,
Unfortunate I got my system crashed many times just in 4 days and got all my data spoiled in the data disk corruption. And now none of my CAD circuits working, though I am working on it. What I did is just copied the image from PT2399 datasheet and amended as per my components values. Hope this will give you little help. Sorry again for a delayed reply. Will post the complete PRE amplifier circuit based on TL084.
pt2399.jpg

Dear Raza
Hi
Thanks very much for your valuable and helpful attachment .
Appreciate
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.