Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Step-up Transformer for High Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultrasonic

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I look for 60W 1:2 step up transformer. Actually, I dont use a transformer before and I dont know anything about it in practice.
I will use it on the output of my H-bridge circuit to amplify 300Vpp up to 600Vpp. Operating frequency changes between 25khz-45khz. How can I get such a transformer ?

With kind regards,

---------- Post added at 20:48 ---------- Previous post was at 20:02 ----------

Here is schematic of my power circuit:

**broken link removed**

try this..............................

Attachments

• AN-4137.pdf
    443.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

In your schematics, where you show 300v ac, it cant be from 300v dc. Maximum you can get is below 150v ac.
For transformer core, you need to select size and material of core according to wattage, frequeny and availability. Then select wire and calculate turns to be wound.

In your schematics, where you show 300v ac, it cant be from 300v dc. Maximum you can get is below 150v ac.
For transformer core, you need to select size and material of core according to wattage, frequeny and availability. Then select wire and calculate turns to be wound.

Yes, you are right. I wanted to say 300Vac peak to peak. Maybe I can use EI-33 transformer which can be found in computer power supply.

---------- Post added at 00:37 ---------- Previous post was at 00:33 ----------

Hey Gentleman!
Hi
See here :https://www.edaboard.com/threads/229615/
Best wishes
Goldsmith

Dear goldsmith,

thanks for equations and calculations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com