Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Array Comparison-compare two equall length arays

Status
Not open for further replies.

sreepss

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hai friends,

Cany any one tell me the methode of comparing two equal length arrays one is stored in eeprom and other was entered through kbd.

comparison b/w strings are often easy and it work very well using the fn (strcmp) in mikroC

Actullay this for a password controlled acess control mechanism, where a number of users was identified with thair passwords,

so i initially set the passwords for each user, and when they enter it through kbd, i need to comapre the entire password with the entered password. pls help me to solver this...

I think you can use interrupt and timer configuration.....where time for entering the password will act as parameter...but you need to try this out ......or you can use some kind of indexing mechanisum for every password like header and footer concept for data store in eeprom...and kind of enter button concept ....such as header "PASSWORD" Footer format.... e.g. - 1password="ABC"1 So it will be 1ABC1 or 2 password="CDEF"2 it will be 2CDEF2...and you should even there you can have some think like 33passworld="33er"33 also 3333er33.... where header and footer acts as key for detection... there will be some more cases you need to handel

Good LUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.