Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Home made 3-Phase Variable Frequency sine wave Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work.
If you change direction at high speed, does it manage automatically by reducing speed and then changing direction with soft start? I dont see this test in your video!

its has a Protection dude, if u change direction switch at high RPM it would not take any action first u have to reduce Speed, Direction switch is effective only & only if frequency is with in 10 frequency Range,
my drive is working Great no prblems dude, the motor has high torque even at 5Hz u can't hold its shaft with hands.

the rated RPM of this Motor is 900RPM @ 50Hz, but when i provide 215Hz to the Motor the RPM reaches 3870RPM & the motor becomes Wild,

the Drive has Feedback current Control to keep the Currents with in the limit + Soft Start & Soft Stop etc . . .

i have displayed just one phase on oscilloscope because i don't have 3 channels isolated scope, i will try it with three isolation transformers (star to Y) i think then an ordinary 3 channel scope would do the job

so , it is much i can't find,but i help me a lot from the video~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back