Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need suggestion regarding career

Status
Not open for further replies.

ram@419

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi every one please respond to my thread.
i have 1 year experience in RF FIELD.
I want to continue my studies by doing MS .
Which country will be good for doing MS in microwave field and does this experience help me i getting intermships after my MS.
I am fully confused whether to continue the job or do MS..If i prefer MS what will be situation after 2 years...
please respond to me

regards
ram

Education is always optimal. If you find your MS not to be difficult I would say finish it. Typically a MS can be completed faster than a BS degree. On the other hand, I have 10 years of experience in RF and only a BS and it appears to me that companies hiring favor experience more than education. Rf engineers are in high demand. And will continue to be the trend.......

hi Mr.robis
thanks for ur suggestion.can u please guide about the impedence matching techniques and filter design techniques.
If you have any useful material regarding RF basics please sentd to my mail ramank@icommtele.com.

regards
ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back