Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

In which field i should invest

Status
Not open for further replies.

varunme

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I got some money from a project , I want in education
can anyone suggest in which field should I invest ?
in
android dev training
Dotnet
Embedded

thanks
varun

Depends on your taste. Android Development and Embedded System both are good fields although Android Development requires less investment.

thank you qwertyuiop415263
Any other mobile OS can overtake android in near future ? , so i considered dotnet also , it has an added advantage of desktop programming also .

So, can you tell me

how much you can Invest

can about 1.5 lakh

hahahha
Dears , actually i want to invest in education , so i asked the future proof technology , i asked about which field of technology is the best

hahahha
Dears , actually i want to invest in education , so i asked the future proof technology , i asked about which field of technology is the best

There is no advice for such thing, You should collect knowledge in multiple area, but select one primary.

Hi go for Embedded Linux training or Linux programing or Linux Device drivers or ARM embedded training

Invest in learning electronics, embedded is part of it. Electronics will get you a job as well as empower you to develop your own products. Pure software products are difficult to sell in today's free software world, but hardware and hardware powered by software i.e. embedded devices are easier to sell.

The progression would be: transistors->digitial->microcontrollers->RT Os powered microprocessors->fpga

In software you need to know C->Data Structures->GNU Linux System/Kernel Programming->Core C++(OOPS/Templates)->BOOST Libs->QT (GUI)

BTW I can train you online in the above ;) visit: http://www.yantrix.com

All the best,

Ashok Shenoy.

But the main problem with me is that I am not done an electronics based education,
though i made several professional embedded projects,
Though i have strong basic knowledge in electronics .

Prefer a buisness, of which you totally grasp the subject. Otherwise you'll be soon in the hands of your employees.

If your field of interest is in ELECTRONICS then go for EMBEDDED courses..else ANDROID or DOT-NET is left up to you...
But think twice before you INVEST..

Goodluck,
Santosh Kumar

You have made several embedded projects, u have strong basic knowledge in electronics - you have the gold before you, and you are searching
beyond! Are you looking for an education to get a job or become a technopreneur?

You have made several embedded projects, u have strong basic knowledge in electronics - you have the gold before you, and you are searching
beyond! Are you looking for an education to get a job or become a technopreneur?
yes , excatly

IT , it is a nice filed!

what is your previous education and experience background...............
please go in the same field..........

that is the perfect choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back