Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

the general question regarding my career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yesh

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi iam yeshwanth completed B.E(ECE) in 2009 with an aggregate of 84%. I have attempted IES, IAS of 2010 with one year coaching but i couldn't clear IAS prelims with shortage of 10marks. i have done some projects/professor in institution, i have discontinued it from jan-2011 due to my unhealthy(migraine). i recovered recently & wrote GRE & TOEFL within span of 1week to get admit in AUG-2011 fall itself but i couldn't done the other requirements in-time, so i planned it to JAN-2012. This my profile i wolud like to ask the question regarding my career in masters & after it. Question is whether this two & half year gap will effect my graduation or at the time of job..? (that means at visa time & after completion of masters)
Could you please tell both positives & negatives of the happened situation & suggest me with some guidelines to follow like doing some courses etc... i will be very glad for early reply from this board members & friends. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.