Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

want to design an audio switching system

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanif

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

i got an assignment to replace an old audio channel switching system by a new one . there are 7 audio sources as inputs and they required to be routed to operators so that one operator can listen any one audio at a time. the selection of audio channel is to be made remotely by operator using serial link. moreover there should a touch screen panel also for manual selection of audio.

the old system is consists of PC104 cpu with I/O board and one audio switching matrix card.

i want to design this using National Instruments hardware and Labview but unable to identify the hardware for this. i would be highly obliged if someone guide me to the right hardware.

do you want to use hardware already available or do you want to design a new one ? I'm asking because the hardware available from NI is quite expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back