Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Push pull smps design for 12v dc to 230v dc output.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRAVEEN P K

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hai
i wish to design a push pull smps with 12V input center tapped. I need 230v output. i did a trial circuit, but the mosfet is getting heated (Half bridge). Please anybody help to design a proper transformer and snubber.

Re: Push pull smps design for 12v dc to 230v dc output.??????????????????????????????

Hey dude!
Hi
Do you have enough dead time in your PWM? how much is your switching frequency? how much is the value of CISS and Rdson in your mosfets? and about numbers of turns?
Best wishes
Goldsmith

Re: Push pull smps design for 12v dc to 230v dc output.??????????????????????????????

Hai
i wish to design a push pull smps with 12V input center tapped. I need 230v output. i did a trial circuit, but the mosfet is getting heated (Half bridge). Please anybody help to design a proper transformer and snubber.
(1)Check the o/p frequency of the pwm ic or check the same on fets gates with oscilloscope.
(2)Is pwm transformer matching with the circuit parameters.
(3)check the rds and dead time.
further if u need more help send the circuit along with wave shapes driving the fets.

Hi Praveen,

Would you kindly share your trail circuit with me on phyllisgatts@gmail.com. Am designing a push-pull dc-dc smps with 12v input and 100v output.
both input and output centre tapped. Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back