Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Zigbee: Send an AT Command from a API firmware to a AT Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker07

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello there!

I'm working on a project that uses ZigBee for communication (Pro S2B). In this project, the coordinator uses the API firmware and the end devices / routers uses the AT firmware (for transparent operation). My doubt is how to send a remote AT request from the coordinator to another device. I've tried to send the '+++' data, using the ZigBee Transmit Request frame type (0x10), but I didn't received only a ZigBee Transmit Status (0x8B) as response. I mapped the serial interface of the end device, and it received the data, but only transfer the '+++' to the serial interface. How I can make the device to recognize this as a command? If I send a ND from the coordinator, it responses successfully.

(sorry for bad English...)

Solved. The command should be inserted in a frame of type 0x17 (Remote AT Request) and it replies in a 0x97 (Remote AT Response) frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.