Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need ParPort2k.h and ParPort2k.lib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffer Jiang

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
these are PC parallel ports driver's header file and Lib, who have ? can share to me, thanks! :p

It's commercial software.. There is a couple of free alternatives you might like to try, UserPort and DoIO.

are you going to use parport2k header and lib for an existing code or developing new applications using parport ?

yes,i need the header and lib to compile existing code , who could share these files? thanks!

if you are not able to get the header and libs , you can use inout32 or giveio by writing a stub header to be compatible to your original header.

As it was mention before the Parport software is a commercial API, licenses can be purchased from:

If you would like a freely available alternative, I would recommend visiting the following:

**broken link removed**

ParallelPort.net

BigDog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back