Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Solar power battery charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

koky

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to make a solar power battery charger with a PIC, i look for schematic or information about this, I havent'understand becouse in some schematich for limiter the charger current a mosffet makke a short-circuit on the solar pannel instead of open a battery circuit

koky said:
I want to make a solar power battery charger with a PIC, i look for schematic or information about this,

I havent'understand becouse in some schematich for limiter the charger current a mosffet makke a short-circuit on the solar pannel instead of open a battery circuit

Can you post the schematic you are looking at? It will be helpful.

I think it is not a short circuit, but it is a electronic load for the solar pannel in case of the battery is fully charged.

I hope help you.
**broken link removed**

I've built a solar charge controller using a PIC microcontroller, simply used an LM317 regulator and PWM to give constant voltage and float charge to a lead acid battery. I used the built in ADC of the 16F877 to sense battery voltage and also current across a shunt resistor.

hi seven segment can you post your schematic diagram,i am also building something like that for my project

Hi,

can u send me the schematic and code of ur project...

Thank you...

hi seven_segment

can you send me a copy of your schematic.

thank you.

pillow said:
hi seven_segment
can you send me a copy of your schematic. thank you.
Since he joined in 2004, he has just 44 post in Two years. His last post was on Nov 10th 2006. Do you expect him now and put up his schematic here? If he does, wouldnt it be a real miracle...But hope so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back