Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hspice curve fitting optimization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analogstudent

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

Is there anyone out there who has used, the curve fitting optimization in HSpice?
I have designed a circuit that has 6 bias parameters.
The circuit outputs for different input frequencies should fit a given curve by optimizing those 6 parameters. I found something on this webpage which is just similar to HSpice manual:

**broken link removed**

but I couldn't find any real example for curve fitting optimization.

I would be quite thankful if you can help me with this problem.

Analogstudent

I also want to know more examples about it, but cannot find. I am trying to use this curve fitting optimization, but fail.

I also want to know more examples about it, but cannot find. I am trying to use this curve fitting optimization, but fail.

The link in the original post is broken. Can you refer to a chapter in the hspice manual that describes what you think of? I know the optimizer for .measure statements. It is useful for example to measure setup time in flipflops, but not to optimize circuits. A real circuit optimizer has to consider multiple corners, measurements, testbenches, ... at once simultaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.