Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Viewing Contents Of S19 File? Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi94

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone

It's been a while since I was last on here.. In regards to my previous post (months ago) I have got no further.

Basically I have an S19 file that contains a number of WAV audio files (or other format audio files) for a fire alarm sounder. Basically this sounder links up to my PC and I use TTY to connect and run a series of tests or change the voice messages/announcements that the sounder will "play" when the system is activated.

The manufacturer is very very VERY slow to responding to my emails and they arent at all helpful. They gave me 2 s19 files that contains a few different audio files, different to the factory default, that the sounder can play.

What I want to do is have a method of changing these audio files myself so I can change the messages that the sounder plays once I upload the new/modified s19 file to the sounder.

The files the company gave me have been uploaded to this post (i think?)

If anybody, and I mean anybody, can help me create something that will allow me to insert audio files into an s19 to the exact memory locations as the current file then I will be eternally grateful. I also have money to donate :)

I really am looking forward to getting some help with this...

Attachments

• S19 Files & WAV messages.rar
    2.3 MB · Views: 42

As I already mentioned in february, the files are different from regular S19 format, although they seem to have similar record markings. But most of the data is non-ASCII. Personally, I'm not working with Motorola processors and don't know about possible variants of S19 file formats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back