Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I buy RF transceivers modules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

traxonja

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
db6nt.de

Hello..

I will soon start with a project that requires RF communication to transfer data. The data speed is not that critical but the range is. I have ALOT of Microchip's RF chips, rfPIC and rfRXD, but I don't have time to test them, so I have decided to buy some RF transciever modules. Did anyone buy RF modules, where, THE COST?, and the satisfaction :)

I've been to:

Laipac.com - GREAT PRODUCTS, probably the winner 2,4GHz modules

Aerocomm.com - even better, long range-high power devices but too expensive!!!

Anywhere else?

Thanks,
Traxonja

Re: RF modules, transcievers

I had the same problems, the module from RFIC was to expensive, chips from Melexis where good but hard to find passive components. At least I decided to build own modules with Chipcon CC1000, they have reference design on their web page. If you need modules contact me, costs are 25USD.

RF modules, transcievers

hi
search.....
**broken link removed**

hello,

you might consider hamradio products/projects e.g. h**p://www.db6nt.de

best regards

Hi,

There are lost of rf modules. I'm not sure if RFPICs are cheaper but rf modules range from $1.5 to anything. Use the european ones are they are legal for their country for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back