Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Final year project idea in in electronics and communication field

Status
Not open for further replies.

hariraghav

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i need to do a project for my final year in electronics and communication field. could you suggest some topics and places where i could get such projects.

cornell university final year project

you can try something with usb 2
try to use ez-family from cypress,
also you can find some apllication on the gprs network
also try tcp/ip networking with mcs

hope to be useful

Fire in the Wire :sm2:

final year project cornell university

hariraghav,

maybe it is important that you choose your final year project cleverly depending on what you are planning in the near future. you should think over on what you want to do and then decide a field that you should investigate because electronics and communication domain are very very wide.

by the way as a first idea, i would propose you to work on software defined radio. there are plenty of stuffs and possible ways of studying a (small) part of this topic. of course there are materials on this forum i think

as a second idea, i could tell what was my final year project. i simulated a whole transceiver - QAM4 modulation, symbol frequency between 10 and 100 kHz, carrier frequency at 433.92 MHz - on matlab (modelisation of emitter, receiver and channel of transmission). then with other groups of student we splitted the realisation of the whole thing. so i went trough my part, which was an automatic gain attenuator and also power amplifier for the receiver. so there was a lot of simulation with analogic simulation software and then the soldering of this part. of course the gathering of all the parts of the different group of students did not work very well :D . but at least it was a very interesting project involving modeling, analogic simulation and soldering

hope it helps

whole final year projects?

Hi,
If you are from some institutes that demand some practical work with some theory (in the sense that a hardware artifact is also) needed you may go for
1) FPGA based MP3 decoder
2) FPGA based FM radio
3) SMS based remote control
B R M

cornell fyp project

I suggest working on DSP, it is a growing field...
Speech recognition system
and there are many projects involving DSP

final year electro-acoustics project

video compression is another very good field in DSP. you can modify existing algorithm to implement the secure propreitry algorithm.

final year project baesd on transreceiver

hi
try to implement signature recognition using dsp processing.
or atleast try to make a dedicated device for anything u do.

software project in c final year

It depend on what you like,

If C, try DSP; If HDL, try FPGA or CPLD.

Davy Zhu

iris scanning as final year project

U can do some image processing projects..............

topics can be face recognition , digital watermarking and many many more but these project are heavily biased towards software programming in MATLAB or C\C++ , VC++ etc.......some hardware will be there if u try to implement real time face recognition system...................

All depends on ur interest 8) :) 8)

speech recognition algorithms dsp

image processing is a growing field.so u can go for image compression or finger print matching.

signature recognition

ASSSLAM O ALAIKUM TO ALL
as u know that DSP and FPGA based projects are very hot in market.
So i think u shud take implementation ofSoftware defined radios using FPGA thsi would be helpful in DSP as well as FPGA area.

Also u will come across with different radios that will be very useful for u .

And keep in mind SDR is the most emerging technolgy in Communication AREAs

Thanks

USMAN HAI
ELECTRONICS ENIGINEER
PAKISTAN

download final year project report on dsp

Try the field of multimedia security if you are interested in DSP, steganography and digital watermarking are very interesting topics

software based final year projects

I believe the MP3 decoder is implemented by Lund university. You also download the VHDL source code as well. The software project would be a great idea. You can download a lot of information in the internet. Another site, you can try is www.tapr.org/tapr. You should try something in sensor network. I believe you can find some ideas in circuit cellar website.

video steganography

You can study neural networks and design a network for an application related to your career like channel equalization or pattern recognition.

cornell university+final year projects

try coded modulation by using matlab

final year project on face recognition

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

I want to have some help in final year project related to some signal processing

any one of u having ideas plz help me

waiting for your reply

lund university mp3 decoder project vhdl

why cant u try for pattern recocgnition projects .u can use matlab for the same .

Re: final year project

hey u can go in for speech morphing.Its really good.You can go for speech to text and text to morphed speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back