Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Final year project idea in in electronics and communication field

Status
Not open for further replies.
final year project

I'm doing a Holter Monitor, which is a device to record heart signals for a period of morethan 24 hours. It has both analog and digital hardware as well as software based DSP (to detect the heart signals). The DSP is what i'm working on now, the biggest problem is getting the DSP to recognize a specific part of the heart beat, called the QRS part. Although I doubt i'll be able to finish it, the project was VERY holistic and very interesting. Bio-medical engineering is a very interesting field to go into.

Re: final year project

Since your background is electronics and communication - a good project is in radio frequency CMOS analog integrated circuit design - if you look at what companies want you will find the demand and pay for RFIC designers are much higher than digital designers or software engineers - however it is tough - but then if you start now it gives you a lot of time to practice - a good option is to approach a company and ask for project on one of the RF blocks - that way they can define it for you, you get the experience, guidance and opportunity to use tools used in the industry -

ag

hi
do you like fpga programming. if the answer is yes then you may like do "fpga implementation of an audio signal processsor"
bye

hey
if wanna do something on image processing go for "Iris Recognition System".
it is the best recognition system for security.
best of luck for ur project

dspbegin said:
hey u can go in for speech morphing.Its really good.You can go for speech to text and text to morphed speech.

sounds cool....:) also doin my final year project.. mine is about audio and electro acoustics.. your idea sounds cool... can you elaborate more on that project.. using matlab perhaps? how? by modying someone's inputs voice thru it's formants? thnx..

another thing... aside from that audio project.. also have an udergraduate paper to be done..:) im also an electronics and communication engineer.... what my plan is to be a communication or network engineer.... can anyone suggest as to what would be my undergrad paper for me to get a great experience in my undergrad papers?!.. thnxs so mch...:)

final year project

face recognition : final year project

hi,
please be clear whether u wanna go for simulation projects or the FPGA realization of it.
as far as final year projects are concerned, with other subjects, it is better to go for simulation projects.
better go for "Noise reduction in speech recognition" using MATLAB, etc....
if u go for simulation is DSP, matlab is the ultimate chioce, so first decide urself.

Hey i m doin electronics engineering and i m in final year...i want to do a fpga based project...any sugeestion!!! plz help...

For that you can do FPGA based modulation scheme where input data is given to your system and output is either AM, FM or PM based on modulation selected.

hi...

I need a project on Digital Image Watermarking using DFT or DWT..
Please help me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back