Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Use zero and pole for optimizing

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldsmith

Advanced Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi my friends!
I know that what are the pole and zero . but i don't know that how can i find the place of pole and zero of my circuit. and i don't know that how can i optimum those with feed back . i need a simple and practical article about it. (my mean is that i want to move the place of zero and pole , but i don't know how.)
Is here any suggestion?
each offer , appreciated .
Kind regards
Goldsmith

Hi goldsmith,
you can find the poles and zeros from the transfer function of the network.To adjust their location with feedback,you may
look for various standard techniques such as PD,PI or PID control.Details of these you may find in any control system book.

Dear kaushik1411
Hi
Thank you for your reply. but i want a simple and practical book or article. is it possible guide me please?
Respect

Hi my friends!
I know that what are the pole and zero . but i don't know that how can i find the place of pole and zero of my circuit. and i don't know that how can i optimum those with feed back . i need a simple and practical article about it. (my mean is that i want to move the place of zero and pole , but i don't know how.)
Is here any suggestion?
each offer , appreciated .
Kind regards
Goldsmith

Hi Goldsmith,

perhaps the enclosed pdf document is of litte help?

Attachments

• PoleZero.pdf
    165.6 KB · Views: 98
Goldsmith, here is another paper dealing with pole/zero translation.

Attachments

• Loop_Stability_2.pdf
    499.9 KB · Views: 111
Status
Not open for further replies.