Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB Designing Jobs & Interview questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_kavith

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have 2+ years Exp in PCB Designing in project centre. all are said there future in this field for girls(in chennai). if i went to interview what type they ask. plz give interview tips & questions for pcb designing. plz give list of companies in this field in chennai.

i have 2+ years Exp in PCB Designing in project centre. all are said there future in this field for girls(in chennai). if i went to interview what type they ask. plz give interview tips & questions for pcb designing. plz give list of companies in this field in chennai.

Hi have u got the job? If So please let me know wt r the questions u faced because i am searching for job now.

Look at the job ads. Normally it will state the job requirements such as experience in which PCB SW.

u know tool knowledge in first , how do pcb fabrication

hi,
it is depends on project related and tool related question. for example
how did u route differential pair in allegro ??
what are the issue faced in your design like layer stackup, critical signal like that you may be facing

Hi
It depends on your Job Description but mostly asked question are;
-command on PCB design tools at least one (ex: Cadence Allegro, PADS, Altium,PCAD...)
-Layout techniques on PCB for various RF & high speed design with length matching & control impedance.
-Selection of Parts for Project & PCB Layer stackup
-At least know how of Fabrication
-Your electroincs/electrical knowledge & background

m_kavith,
if you good enough in PCB design then you will never ask this question to others.... Because all the jobs has its lower & upper stages... You can not get decent job in PCB designing without the basic electronics hardware knowledge. Perfect hardware designer can do better PCB designing, so you need to know the components & signal behaviors...

If you want to get good job in PCB designing environment... my advises... because i am also a PCB designer...
1.Select a perfect tool for PCB design. If you looking for job, select one of this... Allegro, altium, mentor graphics PADS.(I am using Altium its very simple & featured software)
2. Hardware knowledge.
3. knowledge of signals & noises...
4. Do & Don't... (You may get this via experience or lot of study materials available at internet)
5. Training...really Lot of training....

Best wishes...
Udhay

Status
Not open for further replies.