Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] modelsim pe student edition problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhaval004

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have installed modelsim pe student edition and i got a license for it through mail. I have placed license in appropriate folder as per mail instruction. so does any of you have idea that why it is not working?

Have you set a system environment variable LM_LICENSE_FILE?

This should point to your license eg LM_LICENSE_FILE=c:\modelsim\license\license.dat or something like that depending on where you put the file and what it is called

Have you set a system environment variable LM_LICENSE_FILE?

This should point to your license eg LM_LICENSE_FILE=c:\modelsim\license\license.dat or something like that depending on where you put the file and what it is called

My main problem is that i am not able to open modelsim pe student edition by double clicking on it's icon, here i am not talking about modelsim-quartus simulation.

The only thing I can suggest then is that if you have multiple versions of modelsim installed then you may have ambiguous information in your registry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back