Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EDABoard Android App

Status
Not open for further replies.

eklikeroomys

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Halo,

I've just downloaded the EDABoard App and it is very nice. The only feature which I think it need thus far is auto-login.
It's quite tedious to have to enter login details every time you want to check the forums.

Thank you

Very strange, on Iphone auto login working very good.

Is there an auto-login switch on the Iphone app? The Android app didn't have this the last time I looked.

I've just downloaded the Android App for EDABoard. I only had to enter my login information once and from that point on my information was retained for any subsequent login. Perhaps, there is a setting on your phone which is preventing the retention of login information.

BigDog

Ok, I will look for something like that. Which android phone do you have?

I have an LG Optimus S.

I believe when you install any app, the installation program ask if you want to allow various levels of permissions, one is to record login information.

BigDog

Ok, I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace. The installation program asks no questions LOL. When I'm in the app and I press the back button, it asks whether I'm sure I want to log out. This doesn't happen with my other networking apps, though.

Thanks anyway

If I logout and then login at a later time, both my username and password are already filled in with the correct information.

Bigdog

Ok mine is gone. I can minimize the app by pressing the home button, though, but this is not optimal for me.

Dear friends
Where I download edaboard android application . Kindly any one post link.

I think right now you can use application Forum Runner and there you can find Edaboard.

from where to do download android app of EDABOARD forum.

I believe the EDABoard specific application is no longer available.

You can use the Forum Runner or similar third party app to access EDABoard.

BigDog

if any one have this app which is old then please share with us

as the bigdogguru sir told use any third party software for forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.