Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

clapp negative supply when postive of negative ang negative of postive both grouned

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeroskj1988

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am working on circuit to measure a negative voltage with a adc which will read only positive voltage(PIC MCU).i have a problem the positive of negative supply and negative of positive supply, both are grounded so clamping circuit will not work (in my observation).can anybody suggest any remedy for this problem .i want to convert -5v to +5v volt in this condition.thanks in advance

Use an inverting amplifier with a gain of -1 , see e.g. **broken link removed**. If you have to use your +/-5V supplies, you need an input and output rail-to-rail amplifier like the opAmp shown in the link, or from any other analog semi producer, see e.g. this application note: View attachment AN741.pdf .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back