Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

the webserver of uip1.0 on board of stm32

Status
Not open for further replies.

chxgzl4862

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want make a webserver on the board of stm32,but i don't know how can i output the data to the web!
I us the uip1.0 for the tcp/ip protocol stack.

Instead of uIP1.0 you can use lwIP stack which has more protocols supporting than the earlier one.

Using lwIP you have to set the DHCP settting either to 1 or 0. Setting it to 0 you will have the static IP mentioned in the software.

Downloaded the code to the STM32 board provided the target that you use should the TCP IP Stack implementation.

After running the software connect the boards ethernet connection to your PC.

Open the internet explorer and type the IP given in the software. For Example - https://192.168.0.8/ in the address bar.

And also you have to set the DHCP default gateway in the internet explorer's options. Please check this too.

For further details please check the APPLICATION NOTE - AN3102 from the STM website.

But somebady use the lwip,found the lwip have soem bug.and this is very big to the stm32.
SO i think the uip is smaller.

I have some problem with the udp of uip1.0!
I receive the port is 55313,this is not the port of i set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back