Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help me regarding interdigital bandpass filter!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanboi

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
This is my problem......
I am now doing a project regarding interdigital filter. I have alot of equation which i have to understand and design a programme after that. Do you all have any webpage or books that teaches u how to calculate a interdigital filter step by step (please note that i have no background on the interdigital designing). Thanks for all the help.

Re: Please help me regarding interdigital bandpass filter!!!

Here are two basic programs which calculate interdigital bandpass filters. Maybe it can help. Included is GW Basic so you can run basic programes.

Ummm...... For the equation wise i already have it. My job is to undestand them....... But i have no knowledge in interdigital so are there any good webby or books to recommand for newbie like me?? Something that show u the equation and teach u step by step.

Btw, the interdigital i doing, the resonators are rods not microstrip line.

This may help since it's fairly simple and straight forward. The references especially Dishal are also a must read to really understand the filter.

Thanks alot guys~~~ Btw, do any of u guys know what are the prospect for Telecommunication course??

In my opinion it's difficult to realize a interdigital filter for a people without any experience, anyway you can try to read the book of Matthaei at pag 617 you can find the table 10.06-1 in wich all the step that you have to follow are listed.

Try to link at this site:

h**p://www.wa4dsy.net/cgi-bin/idbpf

Status
Not open for further replies.