Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can any body explain me parameters of LED in proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonnightingale

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi can anybody explain me about parameters of LED in proteus
What is diff between analog and digital LED
Is there any documentation for Proteus 7.6 or any book which is good for begineers of proteus

Thanks

Attachments

• LED.jpg
    LED.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 146

if you open proteus VSM help -> advanced topics -> how to make simulation run faster -> digital resistor and diode models and also the analogue and digital simulation within ProSPICE link contained in that page you will see that the digital simulation uses digital states and is simulated much faster.

What specific parameters are you interested in, I assume you already know about the forward voltage drop and current of the led, are you asking about the breakdown voltage?
"If the reverse voltage grows large enough to exceed the breakdown voltage, a large current flows and the LED may be damaged", it is like a zener, after the specified voltage it starts to conduct and the current increases.

Alex

Thanks a lot Alexen
Can u recommend me some book or tutorial for understanding circuit designing in proteus as i m new in this software

I don't know any, basically I have learned to use the program using the manual but you can ask here, if I know the answer I will help

---------- Post added at 11:47 ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 ----------

you can also join the proteus group broken link removed Proteus Design Suite - Simulation & PCB Layout - Forum for Electronics

Last edited by a moderator:

Do u have manual in PDF Format.can u send me as i dont have any manual of proteus

you will also find a few tutorials on the forum, for example https://www.edaboard.com/threads/159814/

---------- Post added at 11:59 ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 ----------

The manual is available from the proteus help menu, I don't have a PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back